Thursday, February 27, 2014

What a difference a year can make

I'm falling into the social media trap of not only blogging, but today is my first #tbt. Don't get me wrong, I love Throw Back Thursday especially the high school and college pictures! I also really enjoy pictures of weight loss and success stories of moms getting healthier!  Today I went for a run shooting for a 5k under 30 minutes.  It could have been the new shoes, the amazing weather, or just the right songs playing on my running mix, but either way... I nailed it!

Last year at this time I had 4 grandparents, was planning a trip to New Orleans, almost 20lbs heavier, running a lot slower, and not as happy as I am now.  I can thank my friends, family, faith, and running for my change in lifestyle.  I still need to work on my poor eating habits and then I'll be golden; maybe even look like some of the amazing transformations that I see on other blogs!  These are the only pictures I have of me before I started training for my full marathon and getting SERIOUS about running!



What is in store for my family and me with the next year? February 2015? Only He knows.  Thanks to the Facebook page: Praise God Through Disney for the below picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment